I love the 90’s – The party (14 mei 2022) Dit jaarlijks evenement in de…
Products – Electronical Payment System
- GAM’s Payment is a modular « Hardware & Software » product which allows, through TCP/IP mode, the connection with all the electronic money management components of the « Intelligent Stadium ».
- GAM’s Payment uses a « Private Money » concept on security holders and integrates a quick and user-friendly payment process to manage in the event environment, merchandise stocking (stock control) and points of sale.
- GAM’s Payment ensures the management of a network of cash points, vending machines, cash and repayment vendors.
- GAM’s Payment is secure, needs few manipulations and its use is easy.
• Simplification of the sales process
• Improvement of cash point controlling
• «On Line» analysis of the incoming money and consumption
• Immediate balance sheets at the closing of an event
• Analysis of the users behaviour
• Absence of cash transfers on site
«Hardware & Software»
- GAM’s Payment uses server materials, standard clients, specific terminals and security measures with a high level of autonomy functioning. (36 hours in full charge « Read – Write »)
- GAM’s Payment is developed in C++ and communicates through an ODBC connection with different databases, such as SQL Server, Oracle, Access, Informix.
Ergonomics and Flexibility
- GAM’s Payment is multi-lingual, has an online help function and ensures the simultaneous management of several sites and (or) events.
- GAM’s Payment uses « Security Cards » for the management of the users’ finance flow.
- GAM’s Payment makes use of technologies with and without contact. (Mono-technology cards, dual cards or hybrid cards)
GAM’s Payment offers the user a complete range of « Lists and Statistics »
• General balance sheets
• Balance sheets and sales details according to the sales points, salesmen and clients.
• Central inventory, sales points and mobile sales points
- GAM’s Payment allows graphic surveillance of all the systems’ components.
- GAM’s Payment allows an On Line follow-up of the product sales at kiosks and sales points and offers an event related stock control management with different alarm levels. (Alarm when there is a minimum of stock of a certain product in a certain kiosk)
Stephan Conter opens the doors to Stephex Stables for five days of top sport From…
The Flanders Horse Event is an international competition welcoming each year about 20.000 visitors. Organized…
The Original Bug-In saga started way back in 1968 on the American West Coast and…