We are back at Sotto’s Zottegem with the legendary sound of The Oh! Join us…
You are looking for reliable, user-friendly and modern software …
You wish to expand your sales and dispose of a real « Client » management …
You wish a secure system which is flexible and upgradeable …
You wish to embed the sale of associated products in your ticketing …
You wish to benefit from adapted services and study performances, assistance and maintenance for your system …
GAM’s Tickets is your solution ….
GAM’s Tickets fulfills, in its concept and ergonomics, all the needs of modern ticketing material for large and small stadiums (numbered and/or non numbered places).
In a hardware and software environment open to the market standards, GAM’s Tickets embeds the ticketing function as a basis component of the Intelligent Stadium in a completely graphical form.
• Site : plan in graphic creation with calendar, price categories, contingents, rows, places, best place
• Different types of sale (club, agencies, sales points, network, call centre, ticket desks, internet)
• User-definable sales-rights for sales, registered and (or) transferable reservations
• « Day » visitors, season ticket holders, members
• History of sales, season tickets, reservations, payments and print-outs
• Embedded accountancy management (Cash point, outgoing and incoming, taxes, allocation of season tickets, …)
• On Line statistics and list generator
• Client, Company and Collectively management
• Agenda and public relations management
• Precise invitation management
• Management of sales options
• Press file management
• Vendor and bank card management
• Print-outs via laser, thermic, transfer thermic, sublimation & matrix printers.
Ergonomics and Performance
GAM’s Tickets has in concept and know-how, together with the development team of StarNet 10 years experience in the environment « Stadiums ».
The functionality’s and ergonomics of GAM’s Tickets have been defined in collaboration with the service staff and different ticketing operators.
All the ticketing handlings are made with one or two clicks of the mouse so that the user will not be confronted with a multitude of intermediary screens.
• The concept of orders embeds the sale of season-ticket products, membership and products derived of the normal sales process.
• Client files and all the related functions (accountancy situation, the coming and going of visitors) can be accessed through on click of the mouse on the plan of the stadium.